Sunday 6 December 2009

Shipping out

Dear reader, tonight I leave for Tern Island! Sadly the internet connection on the island is not working at the moment so this may be the last blog for a few days/weeks/months/the entire time I am out there, depending on how easy it is to fix. So if I don't write anything or reply to your e-mails for a while please don't be offended, or worry that I have been pecked to death by albatrosses. You will once again be subjected to my tedious ramblings just as soon as it is humanly possible.

2 comments:

  1. The big waves made the news here!

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8402932.stm

    It does not sound like your boat trip out will be as fun as the surfing! I hope that you have make it safely... even if you have to take the long way around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you make it soon! And hope you will be in contact again soon! We just had our genetics Christmas lunch yesterday. Wasn't the same without you! x

    ReplyDelete