Saturday 5 June 2010

Terrifying American bath products #1

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps.

There are a few bottles of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps scattered around the barracks. As you can see in the photo below the label is covered in teeny-tiny white writing. Here is a sample of what it says:



Absolute cleanliness is Godliness! Who else but God gave man love that can spark mere dust to life! Poetry, uniting All-One! All brave! All life! Who else but God! "Listen Children Eternal Father Eternally One!" Einstein, 1939, after Nazis and Commies united, proposed spacebombs that destroy all, unless we finally teach the moral ABC's the real Rabbi Hillel taught Jesus to unite in All-One-God-Faith. As teachastronomers Abraham-Israel-Moses-Buddha-Hillel-Jesus-Spinoza-Paine-Sagan & Mohammed, inspired every 75 years, 6000 years by the Messenger of God's Law. Halley's Comet: "WE'RE ALL ONE OR NONE!" "THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD!" "TEACH LOVE THY ENEMY!" "LISTEN CHILDREN ETERNAL FATHER ETERNALLY ONE!" Israel-Moses-Buddha-Jesus-Mohammed: ONE! ALL-ONE! 1st: If I'm not for me, who am I? Nobody! 2nd: Yet, if I'm only for me, what am I? Nothing! 3rd: If not now, when? Once more: Unless constructive- selfish I work hard perfecting first me, absolute nothing can help me! 4th: Only hard work- God's Law can save us, but if we teach only our clan? We're all hated then! So, we must teach friend and enemy, the whole Human race, the full-truth, hard-work, free speech, press & profitsharing Moral ABC's All-One-God-Faith, lighting-like, 6 billion strong, for we're All-One or none! All-One-God-Faith, as teach the African shepherd-astronomers Abraham & Israel, for 6000-years, since the year 1: "LISTEN CHILDREN ETERNAL FATHER ETERNALLY ONE!" WE'RE ONE! EXCEPTIONS ETERNALLY? NONE! ABSOLUTE NONE!

And so on. Terrifying, isn't it? I mean have you ever seen such poor use of grammer and punctuation on a commercial product?

No comments:

Post a Comment